学生守则 Students' Handbook
学校行为准则 General Behavior Guidelines and Rules in School
- Listen to the teachers.
- Follow teacher’s direction and school rules.
- Get off car with parents in parking zone; walk in and out school building together with a parent/guardian.
- No running in the halls, classroom and parking lot, walking instead.
- Enter school building, classroom and cafeteria in an orderly manner.
- Use indoor voice in the hallway.
- Clean desk and floor area before leaving classroom.
- Ask for permission before leaving a classroom during class.
- Talk politely and use appropriate languages.
- Use appropriate body languages.
- Touch others’ property only with permission
- Be mindful of other people’s space
- Treat school’s property with care
By no means are the guidelines all inclusive. The TAMU Chinese School retains the right to alter or vary the application of these rules. These guidelines are intended to help parents, students, and board members work together. Many guiding statements are included in this document but by no means does it cover every situation. As new policies and regulations are developed by the school board, additions and/or deletions will be made to the guidelines. Every effort will be made by school board and teachers to help students and parents understand what is expected of them.